If the following information describes you then please contact us to find out how you can be part of the team. (Subject to availability).
As a skilled worker you will be working from engineering drawings to manufacture products using stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium. The workshop manufactures bespoke stainless steel structures so skilled workers are expected to work throughout the whole process of a project to meet quality standards and our own high expectations.
We offer in house training to develop your career further and you are expected to undertake necessary training to develop your chosen role within the company.
Skilled Fabricator / Welder
- Level 3 welding qualification using TIG, MIG and MMA
- Light to medium fabrication welding
- Ability to weld mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
Skilled Sheet Metal Worker
- Level 3 sheet metalwork qualification
- Ability to read drawings accurately
- Ability to efficiently fabricate products from initial design to completion
- You should be organised to keep records and have experience using various engineering machinery
Key Measures of Your Success
- Work safely and comply with health & safety conduct
- Ensure resources are used efficiently and effectively using the approved method of manufacture to maximise potential
- To carry out checks and maintain accurate records of products manufactured
- To ensure all work is manufactured to meet requirements of the drawing, instruction or customer
- To product products that meet the standard of quality control
- Ensure all work is produced to deadlines and is cost effective
At Canal Engineering we have a dedicated laser cutter to assist manufacture of various products.
We have a wide range of sheet metalwork machinery including; guillotines, press brakes, bending rollers and general forming tools along with dedicated machinery for finishing.
Our overhead cranes and a permanent team of welders support the manufacture process throughout the factory.
Still interested? Apply today:
Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting the area of work you are interested in via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.